Effective from May 1, 2022, it is no longer mandatory to show a Green Pass to access businesses and services in Italy. Therefore, free access to local and national public transportation, bars and restaurants, shops, museums, theaters, cinemas, stadiums, gyms, spas, etc.
Use of masks
Until June 22, 2022 the use of FFP2 masks remains mandatory aboard the following means of transport:
- ships and ferries used for interregional transport services
- High Speed, Intercity, Intercity Night, and Interregional Trains
- buses connecting more than two regions
- buses/coaches used for chartered services with driver
- local and regional public transport
The use of a mask is no longer mandatory on airplanes and for access to indoor shows and sporting events.
However, the use of the mask in all indoor environments and in all cases of crowded outdoor events is highly recommended.
Sources and more details here below:
Abide by national health rules. Reconfirm your travel dates.
Buying and selling properties during COVID-19
HOW WE WILL WELCOME and PROTECT YOU
– Ensuring physical distancing can be maintained
– Avoiding handshakes
– Wearing face masks in enclosed spaces or where social distancing is not always possible
– Sanitising our hands before entering and after leaving a property
– Regularly disinfecting surfaces
– Providing hand sanitizers where soap and clean water are not available
– Limiting the number of people visiting the office at the same time
– Keeping a record of visitors in case it’s needed for contact tracing
– Considering using phone / email / video where possible
– Keeping a track of where we’ve been and who we’ve seen
PLAY IT SAFE
Your LC team